EE-3 Boba Fett Blaster KIT DIY
This is DIY KIT version of the EE-3 blaster from Star Wars. The blaster length is about 87 cm. We ship 3d printed parts, not assembled, not sanded, not painted raw pieces straight from the 3d printing. It’s easy and fun to work on with 🙂 On the second picture you can find photo of the parts you receive. In order to make the gun smooth and finished you need to:
– Work on details: make them smooth, detach all support materials from the 3d printing.
– Glue all parts – Work with sanding paper and cover all seams (optional)
– Paint it with acrylic paint (recommended)
Here you can choose:
– Standard version – 3D printed parts only
– Full version – 3D printed parts + sanding paper + glue + paint, those materials we use for assembly.
Doing everything good, you will get finished and nice replica as on the picture:)
If you have any questions, please, let me know.
$74.99 – $89.99