DH-17 Blaster KIT DIY
This is DIY KIT version of the DH-17 blaster from Star Wars. We ship 3d printed parts, not assembled, not sanded, not painted raw pieces straight from the 3d printing. It’s easy and fun to work on with 🙂 On the second picture you can find photo of the parts you receive. In order to make the gun smooth and finished you need to:
– Work on details: make them smooth, detach all support materials from the 3d printing.
– Glue all parts – Work with sanding paper and cover all seams (optional)
– Paint it with acrylic paint (recommended)
Here you can choose:
– Standard version – 3D printed parts only
– Full version – 3D printed parts + sanding paper + glue + paint, those materials we use for assembly.
Doing everything good, you will get finished and nice replica as on the picture:)
If you have any questions, please, let me know.
$29.99 – $39.99